Apple Harvest Halloween Punch
The apples are crisp and ready to harvest, and it’s also time to put on a costume and have some fun. Why not bring both of your favorite things about the fall season together in one fabulous drink? Lemon adds a tart edge, softened by maple syrup, with ginger and cinnamon to add a spicy kick.
- 1 1/2 cups whiskey
- 2 cups apple cider tart
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 3 ounces bottles sparkling hard cider 12each
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- Add the whiskey, 2 cups apple cider, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger, and cinnamon to a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir together with a long wooden spoon or spatula, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill, or until you are ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve, take the pitcher from the fridge and stir it again.
- Add the sparkling hard cider, and stir gently to combine.
- Serve garnished with cinnamon sticks and slices of apple.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!