Bittersweet Campari and Moro Blood Orange Cocktail
Sweet blood orange juice and bitter Campari creates a delicious and lively cocktail. The lovely red hue lends itself to any special occasion – including evenings at home.
- 1 ounce Campari
- 4 ounces Moro blood orange juice – 2 to 3 oranges
- sparkling water
- 1 slice Moro blood orange
- 1 mint sprig
- Add ice cubes as desired to an old fashioned or rocks glass.
- Pour in the Campari, then the Moro blood orange juice, then a splash of sparkling water.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Garnish with Moro blood orange slice and sprig of mint.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!