Activated charcoal adds a gloomy look and a slightly smoky taste to this Halloween cocktail, lit up by the flavors of lemon, orange, and a dash of bitters.
- 1 1/2 parts black tequila there are a few brands you can choose from
- 3/4 part Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 part agave syrup
- 1/4 part sage simple syrup equal parts water & sugar boiled with sage
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 capsule activated charcoal
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake thoroughly and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with lemon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!