Blood Orange Ginger Almond Exfoliant
Your skin will feel soft and smooth, and deliciously fragranced, when you use this DIY exfoliating scrub. It’s chock full of good-for-you natural ingredients that will nourish and help hydrate your skin, while a natural exfoliant helps to remove dead skin cells.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup sea salt
2 teaspoons honey
3 tablespoons almond oil
1/2 inch fresh ginger, finely grated
1 blood orange, juice & zest
• Mix the sugars and sea salt together in a large bowl.
• Add the honey, ginger and almond oil, and stir into the mixture.
• Add the blood orange juice and zest, and stir until well combined.
• Use about 1 teaspoon at a time, scrubbing it into your skin all over your body if you wish, using gentle small circles to massage into the skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
• Store in the fridge in an airtight container until you are ready to use.