Butternut Squash Quinoa Patties with an Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup cooked butternut squash
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Egg or vegan egg replacer
- Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Limoneira navel orange
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- Directions for Patties: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit 2. In a large bowl, mash butternut squash and then add quinoa, onion, seasoning, coconut oil, egg and basil and stir together. 3. Form into four patties and fry or bake for 30 minutes.
- Directions for Cranberry Sauce: Directions for Cranberry Sauch 1. Juice orange and place juice, sugar and cranberries in a small pot and stir to combine. 2. Let simmer for 15 minutes. 3. Top quinoa patties with cranberry sauce and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!