Cranberry Apple Ginger Beer Cocktail
A dash of lemon juice, along with fresh cranberries, add a tart edge to the blend of ginger beer and apple cider. You can choose alcoholic or non-alcoholic versions – both will be full of flavor.
- 1 handful fresh cranberries
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup ginger beer
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Lemon slices
- Add the cranberries to the bottom of a glass and stir with a spoon to release a little of their juice.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the cider, ginger beer, and lemon juice, and swish the ingredients together.
- Add the cinnamon, and garnish with lemon slice.
- Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!