Cranberry Citrus Halloween Cocktail
The combination of juices and spirits creates a rosy cocktail that can go from harvest brunch to Halloween party with ease. It’s fruity and delicious, with the kick of a ginger beer finish to add sparkle.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 ounces ginger beer to top
- Cranberries for garnish
- Combine vodka, cranberry juice, Cointreau, lemon juice, and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker, and add ice.
- Shake thoroughly until ingredients are combined.
- Strain into a glass.
- Pour the ginger beer over the mixture, and garnish with cranberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!