Use this like normal post content. The recipe will automatically be included at the end of the post, or wherever you place the shortcode:
Brown Sugar Lemon Mascarpone Muffins
- 2 cups Whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup Loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Lemons Zested
- 8 ounces Cold Mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. Stir to combine. Mix in lemon zest. Add mascarpone cheese and mix in with a fork, stirring until crumbly, evenly dispersed and covered in flour. In a small bowl, whisk together milk, yogurt, egg, vanilla extract and butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until just combined and wet.
- Use a 1/4 cup measure or ice cream scoop to fill the muffin liners 2/3 of the wall full. Bake for 15-17 minutes, until tops are set and golden. Remove and let cool slightly before serving.
Calories: 1276kcalCarbohydrates: 71gProtein: 57gFat: 85gSaturated Fat: 22gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 44gCholesterol: 238mgSodium: 2548mgPotassium: 620mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This text will appear below your recipe.