Grilled Meyer Lemon London Broil
Grilling season means meats cooked to perfection, with a deliciously browned exterior and juicy middle, whether you take your steak rare or well-done. A Meyer lemon marinade adds gourmet flavors as it tenderizes the meat, making it the perfect candidate for the grill.
- 1 pounds beef London broil steak about 4- 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1 recipe Meyer lemon marinade see link in the Recipe Notes below
- Using a sharp fork, prick the London broil a few times on each side.
- Place it in a ziplock plastic bag.
- Pour the marinade over the meat, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Squeeze out the excess air, and seal it.
- Place it in the fridge to marinate for 4 hours at least, overnight ideally.
- When the steak is ready, lightly oil the grill and preheat it to a medium heat.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and cook for 15 to 20 minutes per side. It should begin to firm up and still be slightly pink in the very center.
- When it is done, shut off the grill and close. Allow the meat to settle for about 5 minutes.
- Plate and cut across the grain.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!