Chicory, Pomegranate and Orange Salad with fresh Turmeric
- 2 Medium Sized Chicories (Endive)
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- 1 Orange Peeled and Cut Into Filets
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup, to taste
- around 1/8 teaspoon Fresh Turmeric, Grated, to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing and season to taste.
- Spread the chicory leaves and orange filets on 2 plates and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and the dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!