Crispy Meyer Lemon Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Coarse sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Meyer lemon sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with lightly oiled aluminum foil, if desired, and heat the baking sheet in the oven for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Scrub the potatoes, chop into bite-sized pieces and pat dry. Place in a large bowl.
- Whisk the oil and lemon juice together, then drizzle over the potatoes and toss until very well-coated.
- Spread out potatoes on baking sheet so they are not touching each other.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice until crispy on the outside and tender when pricked with a fork.
- Meanwhile, lay lemon slices on a grill and cook until slightly caramelized and golden brown, about 5 minutes, flipping once. Use as a garnish for the potatoes.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!