Garlic Lemon Shrimp
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4-6 cloves Garlic medium sized, crushed and minced
- 1/3 Fresh parsley chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat until butter stops foaming, about 30 to 45 seconds. Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté over medium heat, turning frequently until the shrimp just turn pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, lemon juice, and salt to taste; stir well. Remove the pan from the heat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!