- 1 Baguetter thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1 Lemon zested
- Black pepper freshly ground
- 8 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Black Hawaiian sea salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together ricotta and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Toast baguette slices in the oven for 5-7 minutes until they are slightly browned and warm. Spread them liberally with the seasoned ricotta. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!