White Pizza with Lemony Greens
- 1 ball Pizza dough
- 2 cloves Garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Provolone
- 3-4 ounces Goat cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 2-4 ounces Arugula or spinach
- Lemon slices to serve
- Make pizza. Turn your oven on to 500°F and pop your pizza stone in there to get nice and toasty for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the garlic and olive oil. Set aside.
- Divide the ball of dough in half. Form into two pizzas by using your fingertips to stretch the dough into a circle., flattening the middle and pushing the dough out toward the edges to make the crust.
- Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and place the dough round on the stone. Top with half of the garlicky olive oil. Top with the half of the cheeses. Place back in the hot oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is lightly browned, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven. Transfer the pizza to a cutting board to let it rest. Repeat with second round of dough.
- Make lemony greens. Meanwhile whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Toss it with the greens. Serve each pizza topped with a large handful of lemony greens and a lemon slice.
- Eat pizza! Slice and enjoy. Please note: Feel free to make one large pizza instead of two small. This serves 3-4 depending on if there are side dishes and such. And follow your heart regarding cheese. Use more or less. Switch it up. Live your life
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!