Lemon Avocado Olive Oil Drizzle
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1) Limoneira Lemon
- Sea Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Garnish with chili flakes to add some spice
- Halve avocados lengthwise. Twist halves to separate them and remove the pits. Run a large spoon between the flesh and skin, scooping out the flesh in one piece; discard skins. Slice into wedges, and place avocados on a serving platter. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature. Note: If you don’t feel like slicing the avocado in wedges, you can eat as is using a spoon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!