Lemon Avocado Party Dip
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and seeded and peeled
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 glove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 lemon wedge
- 4 medium assorted sweet peppers
- cut into strips (yellow, red and green)
- Optional: Crackers instead of sweet peppers
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash avocado with lemon juice. Stir in sour cream, garlic, and salt. If desired, garnish with a lemon wedge. Serve with pepper strips and crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!