Lemon Blood Orange Cranberry Punch
This is a non-alcoholic drink that is as good to look at as it is to sip. It’s made with fresh fruits and juices for an antioxidant punch.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups freshly squeezed Moro blood orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Add the cranberries, sugar, and 2 cups of water to a saucepan. Bring to a boil over a medium high setting.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, and bring the mixture back to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, and use a sieve to remove the solids from the lemon/cranberry syrup. Use the back of a spoon to squeeze the last bits of juice from the cranberries.
- Let the cranberry-lemon mixture cool.
- When it is at room temperature, pour in the blood orange juice and stir. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate.
- Add the sparkling water just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!