Lemon Cranberry Blood Orange Cocktail
The colors alone will draw you to this flavorful cocktail. It’s perfect for the festive season, but so tasty you’ll want to savor it any time of year.
- 1 ounce cranberry juice unsweetened
- 3 ounces orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 ounces ginger beer
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all the ingredients, except for the thyme and ginger beer.
- Shake well for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled glass about 3/4 full.
- Top up with ginger beer.
- Garnish with thyme and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!