Lemon Garlic Basil Tilapia
Simple, yet delicious, this dish can be whipped up easily on a weeknight after work, but it’s also got enough gourmet flair for company. You can substitute any delicately flavored white fish, such as sole or flounder, for the tilapia. This recipe is paleo-friendly.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, and prepare a baking dish by lightly oiling it, or spraying with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse the fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with clean paper towels.
- Place the fish in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and remove from heat.
- Stir in the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, minced garlic, and chopped basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the fish, and bake in the oven until the fish is flaky, but still moist, or about 20 to 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!