Lemon-Lime Coconut Sports Drink
Make your own healthy DIY sports drinks to replenish electrolytes and hydration as you exercise. You may just find these tasty, citrus-tangy drinks so delicious that you’ll want to keep a pitcher around for anytime hydration.
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 medjool dates stones removed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly using either a blender or plenty of elbow grease.
- Keeps in the fridge for about a week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!