Lemon-Lime Pick-Me-Up Sports Drink
Make your own healthy DIY sports drinks to replenish electrolytes and hydration as you exercise. You may just find these tasty, citrus-tangy drinks so delicious that you’ll want to keep a pitcher around for anytime hydration.
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh water
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly using either a blender or plenty of elbow grease.
- Keeps in the fridge for about a week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!