Lemon Pepper Herb Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are crispy and full of flavor. They make a terrific canape or buffet item when you’re entertaining, go perfectly with TV binge watching, and make a delicious dinner any day of the week. Lemons, pepper, garlic, and rosemary combine to create a taste sensation you’ll lov
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 lemons zest & juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 2-3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and honey to a large bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Cut the chicken wings into two pieces. Add to the lemon/honey bowl and toss together.
- Measure the lemon zest, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and rosemary into a small bowl. Toss together to combine.
- Take half the seasoning mixture and add to the chicken wings, tossing until all are coated fairly evenly.
- Arrange the wings on a baking sheet and bake in the oven until crisp, or about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Five minutes before you remove the wings from the oven, take the remaining half portion of seasonings and add them to the larger bowl, along with the melted butter.
- Take the wings briefly from the oven and toss them in the butter mixture.
- Return to the oven for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!