Lemon-Sage Rub for Roast Turkey
Seasons a 12-pound turkey
- 1/3 cup Dried sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Black pepper freshly ground
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Lemon zest grated
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 12 pound turkey
- Pulse sage, salt, and pepper into a spice grinder until coarsely ground, about 4 pulses.
- Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, and 5 tablespoons ground spices.
- Rub mixture over and under skin of turkey.
Source: Country Living
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!