This cocktail pairs well with warmer weather – or anytime you want to imagine soft breezes on your skin on a sun-filled backyard or balcony. Tart lemon and sweet maraschino blend with spirits and bubbly Champagne for a drink to die for.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Lillet blanc*
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce brut Champagne
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Measure in the vodka, maraschino liqueur, Lillet, and lemon juice. Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled flute and top with Champagne, stirring gently to blend.
- Garnish with cherry.
* Lillet is a wine based aperitif from France that is flavored with citrus liqueurs
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!