Lemony DIY Spot Fading Scrub
This homemade skin cream helps to fade dark spots, as it helps to moisturize your skin. It starts with the goodness of lemon, yogurt, oatmeal, and a dash of turmeric. The lactic acid in the yogurt and the oatmeal help to exfoliate dry and dead skin cells, while they moisturize. Both turmeric and lemon have natural lightening properties, so you’ll nourish your skin as the spots fade.
Quick Tip: To boost the fading power, dab the skin with a slice of fresh lemon and let the skin absorb it before you use the exfoliating cream.
1 tablespoon plain yogurt
2 tablespoons ground oatmeal
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• Add the ingredients to a bowl.
• Use a fork to blend them together thoroughly.
• Scrub it into the skin with gentle circular motions.
• Allow it to sit on the skin for up to 30 minutes.
• Rinse off with warm water.
• Moisturize as usual.