Meyer Lemon Herb Marinade
This marinade is perfect for virtually any cut of meat or fish, including steaks, chops, briskets, white fish, shrimp, chicken, and anything else your imagination can dream up. The distinctly fragrant aroma and lightly tart flavor of Meyer lemons, along with green onions and other seasonings, tenderizes meats as it infuses them with delicious taste. *Check the Recipe Notes below for a link to a delicious grilled London broil that uses this marinade
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Use immediately, or store in the fridge for up to one week.
- Pour over meats and fish in a dish, turning occasionally, or put meat/chicken/fish into a ziplock plastic bag, and add the marinade. Shake and turn occasionally as it marinates to infuse an especially intense flavor.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!