Orange Hazelnut Pumpkin Pie
- 1 1/2 cup (15oz) can of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup juiced Limoneira navel orange
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees 1. Pour all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well. 2. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well once again. 3. Add the mixture to a pre-baked pie crust. 4. Top with hazelnuts. 5 Bake for 1 hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!