Pomegranate, Cara Cara Orange and Dried Cranberry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
A good salad brightens up a winter day, and the addition of cranberries and sunny Cara Cara oranges make this a splendid addition to any holiday buffet too. It’s chock full of goodness with a delicious raspberry vinaigrette to top it off.
- 1 pound baby spinach rinsed
- 2 Cara Cara oranges segmented
- 2 pomegranates seeded
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash the baby spinach.
- Combine the Cara Cara orange segments, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds. Toss them together.
- Add the raspberries, lime juice, vinegar, and honey to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and blend.
- Place the spinach on plates, and top with the fruit/nut mixture.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top.
You can use any of your favorite baby greens in place of or in addition to the spinach.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!