Salmon Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 10-12 cups mixed green salad
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 10 grape-seed tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers (peeled , halved and sliced)
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons juiced
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium garlic glove, minced
- Directions: Lemon Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Store dressing in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You will need to shake before using each time since the oil and lemon juice will separate. Add salt and pepper to taste. Prepare Salad: Add mixed greens, smoked salmon, grape seed tomatoes, cucumber, and purple onion into a large bowl and toss well. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!