Spring Citrus Punch
This delicious drink is perfect for anytime, including a stylish brunch, pre-dinner drink for a party, or any gathering of friends. It combines the tart snap of lemon juice with raspberry liqueur, Champagne, and real berries for a delightful drink with a kick.
- 2/3 ounce Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Chambord or other Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 ounce Lemon Juice
- 1/3 ounce Chambord or other Raspberry Liqueur
- 3 Whole Blackberries
- Fill an old fashioned or large wine glass with ice.
- Add the Vodka, black raspberry liqueur, lemon juice, and raspberry liqueur in that order.
- Without stirring, top up with Champagne.
- Garnish with blackberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!