Sweet Ginger Ruby Grapefruit Marinade
This marinade is perfect for livening up an everyday chicken dinner. It infuses the chicken with a mouthwatering combination of fragrant Star ruby grapefruit, ginger, and other seasonings with a sweet edge. This marinade also works great with pork, shrimp, and fish.
- 2 Star Ruby grapefruits
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 inch ginger minced
- Cut the zest from the grapefruits with a sharp knife, and chop into small pieces.
- Cut the grapefruits in half, and juice into a mixing bowl. Discard any seeds.
- Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, and minced ginger.
- Whisk together thoroughly until well blended.
- Pour over meat or fish, marinate, and grill, bake, or roast as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!