Triple Orange Fizz
This is an upbeat drink that you will love. It’s perfect for spring time, or anytime you need a burst of orange flavor. It delivers a triple orange punch with a bubbly finish.
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored vodka*
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 4 drops orange-flower water*
- One 3-inch strip of orange zest
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- Measure the vodka, Cointreau, orange juice and orange-flower water into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the orange zest and ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Divide into two old fashioned glasses and strain over ice.
- Add club soda to top up the glasses and serve.
* If you don’t have orange vodka, you can simply soak the zest of 1 orange in about 1 cup of vodka for a couple of hours, or overnight if you can. * You can find orange-flower water in Middle Eastern and other gourmet specialty shops.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!